We welcome you to partner with us! Here are some ways you can come alongside us as we journey with mothers in Cambodia:
- Come volunteer!
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in getting involved with this new project! We welcome midwives, social workers, counsellors, admin staff, and anyone really who God calls to come alongside us. Even if you speak english you could start a literacy class with mothers in crisis that have no form of education! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contribute Financially
As we start this new project we welcome you to partner with us to see a mother receive quality maternal health care and support during her pregnancy and postpartum period. Every $250 will go a long way on the journey she is on … to health, restoration, and hope.
For tax-deductible online donation options click here. Thank you!
3. Donate Supplies!
We are always thankful for donations! All donations go directly to the mothers we work with and their families. Here are some ideas for items that are currently in high in demand and harder to source here:
- Antenatal supplements- Multivitamins, Iron Supplements, etc
- Infant thermometers
- Infant onesies (cotton)
- Lightweight cotton baby blankets/wraps
- Baby slings/carriers
- Art therapy/counselling resources.
- Maternal/infant health teaching aids. Some items that we especially need are: models for birth classes (baby, placenta, pelvis, etc), small fetus models showing fatal development at different stages, any visual flip charts/charts/DVDS that are appropriate in for bilingual use.
- TOYS! (for our new centre – for little ones while mothers are getting counselling. Preferably toys that don’t require batteries and will last a while!)
Thank you for partnering with us! We are so honoured to be able to walk with these mothers and their families. Thank you for making it possible!